Follow on: Follow on Bloglovin Follow Me on Pinterest Instagram
Share to: Share on Tumblr

Latest post

Latest post

Wednesday 19 June 2013

2. Easy and creative jumper revamp

This is so easy and at the same time gives so much character to a plain jumper, that I just had to do it. Took me in total half hour. What i did was to sew in the star designs. This of course allows for lots of different designs according to different preferences :) I folded the thread 4 times to ensure it's thick enough to be noticed. When passing the thread through the jumper, I noticed I had to be very careful not to full hardly on the thread so the material would not be gathered.

And voila! An eye catching jumper just like that! I got so many little things thanks to this! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pen and paper - write your thoughts :)